The purpose of the Educator Identification System (EDIS) is to be able to assign each educator in the state of Colorado a unique educator ID that will stay with the educator. There are three ways to obtain a State Assigned Educator ID (EDID):
- Add Single Educator: This method allows the institution to submit a single educator's information and to obtain a unique ID for the submitted educator. This function is not available to users with "Read-Only" access to EDIS.
- Add Multiple Educators: This method allows the institution to submit a list of educators via an on-line form in order to assign each educator a unique identifier. A list of IDs will be supplied back to the institution through a listing on the web site.
- Data Pipeline File Upload: This method allows the sending institution the option of sending a large batch of Educator information in order to assign each Educator a unique ID. The sending institution is able to receive the identifiers back via a similar Data Pipeline file.
File Layout and Definitions:
- 2013-14 Business Rules for EDIS-READ (XLS)
- 2013-14 Business Rules for EDIS-Batch (XLS)
- Year Round EDIS Batch Pipeline Training (PDF)
- RITS/EDIS Training (Technical Deloitte Webinar Recording)
- RITS/EDIS Batch step-by-step instructions (PDF)
- RITS/EDIS READ step-by-step instructions (PDF)
- EDIS READ Match Tool Training (PDF)
- EDIS Batch Pipeline Training (PDF)
- EDIS Batch Submission Data Pipeline (Webinar)
- EDIS READ Submission Data Pipeline (Webinar)
- EDIS submitting Educator Records to EDIS Web (Webinar)
- EDIS Reports in EDIS Web (Webinar)
- EDIS Searching for an EDID in EDIS Web (Webinar)
Contact: Genevieve Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org