Resource sharing support for Colorado libraries is provided by the Networking and Resource Sharing (NRS) unit. NRS manages statewide services and projects so that libraries don't have to "go it alone." The unit coordinates technology-based services best suited to groups of libraries. The kinds of online services listed below are examples of the power behind library partnerships, cooperative purchasing, and web-based resources designed to meet multi-type library needs.
- SWIFT Interlibrary Loan program
- Colorado Historic Newspapers Collection
- Colorado Virtual Library
- Colorado Online Libraries - websites for Colorado Libraries
- Technology Consulting
- The Colorado Library Directory
- Colorado Libraries Collaborate - providing free access to library resources for library users of all CLC member libraries.
For more information, contact Regan Harper, Director, 303-866-6907.