- Subscribe to the CheckOutColorado listserv!
- Program FAQs
- State Parks Contact List (PDF)
- Participating Libraries List (PDF)
- Checklist of Program Materials (PDF)
- Infographic on program's success in 2016 (PDF)
- Archive of May 2016 Webinar
- Webinar slides (PPT)
Display and PR Materials:
New flyers for winter!
- Winter flyer, letter-sized, for off-site marketing (PDF)
- Winter flyer, tabloid-sized (PDF)
- Winter flyer, letter-sized (PDF)
- Winter flyer, legal sized, customizable with library information (PDF)
- In-library flyer (PDF)
- Customizable program flyer (PDF)
- 11x17" program poster (PDF)
- Program Overview flyer (PDF)
- Program Instructions flyer (PDF)
- Program press release (DOC) - add your library's information
- Social media kit (PDF) - sample Facebook posts, tweets and newsletter copy
- Backpack logo (PDF) - this logo may only be used to promote the Check Out Colorado State Parks program. Note on printing the logo in black & white or two tone: make sure the ram's chest is dark and the muzzle is white.
- Photo of backpack and its contents (JPG)
- State Parks Pass Options flyer (PDF) - to let your patrons know about the types of park passes available for purchase
- List of Colorado Books (DOC) - use for display or for marketing
New flyers for tax season: Donate to support Colorado's endangered and nongame species wildlife on tax returns:
State Park Photos
Please feel free to use these photos to create displays and promotional materials.
Please credit all the photos using:
Replacement Backpack Contents:
- Guide to Replacing and Reordering Supplies (PDF)
- Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Activity Ideas Card (PDF)
- Prospector Record (PDF) - OCLC #922336142
- Note: To edit these files for your specific local catalog, we recommend using the open source tool MARCedit. If you have specific questions about using MARCedit, please contact Samantha Hager.
For general questions about the program, please email Beth Crist or call 303-866-6908.