You are here
Library Law Table of Contents
Part 1 - Library Law
- 24-90-101 - Short title
- 24-90-102 - Legislative declaration
- 24-90-103 - Definitions
- 24-90-103.5 - Acts of elections conducted pursuant to provisions which refer to qualified electors.
- 24-90-104 - State Library Created - administration
- 24-90-105 - Powers and duties of state librarian
- 24-90-105.5 - Radio reading services
- 24-90-106 - Establishment of public libraries - contract to receive library service
- 24-90-106.3. Inclusion of a governmental unit into an existing library district - procedure
- 24-90-106.5. [Formerly 24-90-106 (2)] Establishment or removal of a municipal library in an existing county library or library district.
- 24-90-107 - Method of establishment
- 24-90-108 - Board of trustees
- 24-90-109 - Powers and duties of board of trustees
- 24-90-110 - Establishment of public library districts - merger of public library - board of trustees (Repealed)
- 24-90-110.5 - Metropolitan library districts - formation
- 24-90-110.7. Regional library authorities
- 24-90-111 - Participation by established library
- 24-90-112 - Tax support - elections
- 24-90-112.5 - Issuance of bonds
- 24-90-113 - Contract to receive library service. (Repealed)
- 24-90-113.3. [Formerly 24-90-106 (3)] Contract to receive library service.
- 24-90-114 - Abolishment of libraries
- 24-90-115 - Regional library service system - governing board
- 24-90-116 - Existing libraries to comply
- 24-90-117 - Theft or mutilation of library property
- 24-90-118 - Colorado libraries automated catalog project
- 24-90-119 - Privacy of user records
- 24-90-120. Colorado imagination library program - creation - request for proposal - state librarian duties - report - legislative declaration - definitions.
- 24-90-121. Public libraries - science of reading - training - report - definitions.
Part 2 - State Publications Depository And Distribution Center
Part 3 - Colorado Computer Information Network
- 24-90-301 - Legislative declaration
- 24-90-302 - Colorado computer information network - creation
- 24-90-303 - Computer information network fund - creation. (Repealed)
Part 4 - Library Grants
Part 5 - Library Capital Facilities Districts
- 24-90-501 - Short title
- 24-90-502 - Legislative declaration
- 24-90-503 - Definitions
- 24-90-504 - Authority of governing body
- 24-90-505 - Organization - preliminary resolution.
- 24-90-506 - Notice of hearing disqualification of member of governing body.
- 24-90-507 - Hearing - resolution - when action barred.
- 24-90-508 - Recording of resolution establishing area.
- 24-90-509 - Governing body - meetings.
- 24-90-510 - General powers of facilities district.
- 24-90-511 - Power to levy taxes.
- 24-90-512 - Determining and fixing rate of levy.
- 24-90-513 - Levies to cover deficiencies.
- 24-90-514 - County officers to levy and collect taxes - lien.
- 24-90-515 - Property sold for taxes.
- 24-90-516 - Governing body can issue bonds - form.
- 24-90-517 - Dissolution procedures.
- 24-90-518 - Exemption from taxation - securities laws.
- 24-90-519 - Limitation of actions
Part 6 - Library Filtering
For additional information contact the State Library, 303-866-6900.
Connect With Us