You are here
Resource sharing support for Colorado libraries is provided by the Networking and Resource Sharing (NRS) unit. NRS manages statewide services and projects so that libraries don't have to "go it alone." The unit coordinates technology-based services best suited to groups of libraries. The kinds of online services listed below are examples of the power behind library partnerships, cooperative purchasing, and web-based resources designed to meet multi-type library needs.
- Book Club Resource
- Colorado Historic Newspapers Collection
- Colorado Online Libraries - free websites for Colorado Libraries
- Colorado Virtual Library
- CVL Collections
- CVL Lists - mail list hosting for the Colorado library community
- CVL Sites - free websites for library-related and cultural heritage organizations
- Plains to Peaks Collective - helping to share Colorado and Wyoming digital collections via the Digital Public Library of America
- Resource Kits
- SWIFT Interlibrary Loan program
- Colorado Libraries Collaborate - Colorado’s reciprocal borrowing program. It provides FREE access to library resources for library users of all CLC member libraries
- Colorado Public Library Directory - find a library near you or export data to create mailing labels
- Library JobLine - resource for finding positions within or closely related to library and museum services
For more information, contact Regan Harper, Director, 303-866-6907.