You are here
Virtual training for the Colorado Alternate (CoAlt) spring 2021 assessment administration is scheduled for November 2020. Participation in this training satisfies the annual CoAlt training requirement for all District Assessment Coordinators prior to the spring administration.
Annual training is required for all School Assessment Coordinators and teachers involved in the administration of CoAlt assessments. Districts may choose to require in-person training or allow teachers to complete the training for all content areas through DLM’s Training Courses site. Regardless of the type of training, teachers must complete their training quiz through DLM’s Training Courses site.
CoAlt Training (coming soon)
- CoAlt Training for Assessment Administration (all content areas) (PPT)
- CoAlt Training Quiz (DACs use for training - includes questions about all content areas) (PDF)
- CoAlt: Science and Social Studies Practice Materials for Training
- Practice Book (PDF)
- Selected Response (SR) Scoring Flowchart (PDF)
- Supported Performance Tasks (SPT) Scoring Flowchart (PDF)