CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 26 and Friday, Nov. 27 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
You are here
2020-2021 DTC Kick-Off Webinar
Changing District Technology Coordinator Designations
DTCs must be registered with the Assessment Unit and approved by the district's Superintendent in order to access secure sites and receive important communications from our office and assessment vendors. Click Here for the DTC Appointment Form.
District Technology Coordinator Communications
If you would like to subscribe to the DTC list serve, please email Collin Bonner directly.
Community of Practice for Colorado Site Readiness for Online Assessment
Visit the Google Group to join.
Pearson TestNav - CMAS ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- Pearson TN 8 system requirements - Web Link
Checklists TN 8
- Set up and Use TestNav - Web Link
Set Up and Use ProctorCache- Web Link
- Proctor Cache and Test Nav apps http://download.testnav.com/- Web Link
- TestNav 8 Online Support - Web Link
- TestNav 8 and Third Party Assistive Technology - Web Link
- PearsonAccess Next Online support - Web Link
- CMAS Site Readiness Infrastructure Trials - WORD 01-06-2020
- How to Read a Testnav Log File: High Level Overview- PDF
2020 Site Readiness Pearson TestNav Technical Training
2020-2021 DTC Kick-Off Webinar
- PearsonHow-to Videos
WIDA ACCESS for ELLs 2.0
- ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Online Technology Requirements - 6/24/2020 Link
Technology Coordinator Checklist- 7/7/2020 Link
- WIDA AMS - Request login credentials from your DAC
- Central Office Services-Service Device (COS-SD v3.0) for ACCESS for ELLs Online and WIDA Screener Online administrations. After August 15, 2019, the TSM will no longer be supported. - Central Office Services (COS) installers available for Linux, Mac OS, and Windows on WIDA AMS (login required)
- INSIGHT v10.0.1 Test Engine available for download - DRC INSIGHT installers for iOS, Chrome, Linux, Mac OS, and Windows available to download the on WIDA AMS (login required)
- Technology User Guide - 7/7/2020 Link
- WIDA AMS User Guide - 09/10/2018 Link
- Extended Retries- Describes Extended Retries feature. If the connection necessary to transmit test response is lost during testing, for the next five minutes INSIGHT attempts to restore contact with the DRC Servers. - 6/24/2020 Link
- Online Testing Network Evaluation and Troubleshooting - 7/7/2020 Link
- Headset Specifications ACCESS for ELLs - 6/24/2020 Link
2020-2021 QA Webinar Schedule for Technology Coordinators- 7/28/2020 Link
- Pre-Testing: Software Updates & Technology Readiness Checklist
Tuesday, October 6, 12pm-1pm MST- Click Here to Join Webinar
- Overview of COS layout.
- Walk-through system requirements.
- Introduce and walk-through the Technology Readiness Checklist.
- Updates to DRC INSIGHT.
- Pre-Testing: Technology Installations* *(1.5 hours)
Thursday, October 8, 12pm-1:30pm MST- Click Here to Join Webinar
- Provide installs of the COS INSIGHT and DTK on varying devices (Windows, Macs, Chromebooks, iPads).
- Share information on updated system requirements.
- Pre-Testing: Technology Coordinator Support for Test Administrators.
Tuesday, November 10, 12pm-1pm MST- Click Here to Join Webinar
- Provide Technology Coordinators information to communicate with Test Coordinators and Administrators.
- Facilitate how to establish a local communication plan to identify issues and troubleshoot if problems arise.
- Review when to support Test Administrators at their testing sites by training them to respond to technical issues and when/how to report them.
- During Testing: Technology Troubleshooting
Thursday, January 7, 12pm-1pm MST- Click Here to Join Webinar
- Provide an overview of the various error messages.
- Common troubleshooting solutions.
DRC System Status webpage
The DRC System Status webpage provides real-time updates on operations of WIDA AMS, INSIGHT, the Testing Site Manager, and Educator Scoring. New this year: DTCs can now subscribe to receive email updates when the status of any system changes. We encourage DTCs to take advantage of this feature and expedite their awareness of any service interruptions impacting ACCESS for ELLs 2.0.
DLM KITE - CoAlt ELA and Math
- KITE requirements- Web Link
KITE Client Downloads and Instructions- Web Link
- KITE™ and Educator Portal - Web links to, Bandwidth requirements and KITE client downloads.
- Colorado DLM Technology Specifications Manual - Web Link
- KITE Client whitelist settings - Web Link
- KITE Client bandwidth requirements - Web Link