- NEW - Results Available for CMAS and CoAlt Science and Social Studies Assessments:
- Assessment Windows for 2014-2015
- Qualifying for the Spanish Language Arts Assessment
- Learn more about the Standards and Assessment Task Force established through House Bill 14-1202.
- Assessment Implementation Study information is available.
- Mathematics Assessment Options for 2014-2015, a chart of the possible PARCC mathematics assessments students may take, based on their current grade, in school year 2014-2015 is now available.
- Basic Skills College Placement Assessment information is available.
Spring 2014 CMAS Technical Updates
Colorado Measures of Academic Success
- Science and Social Studies - General
- Science and Social Studies - Alternate
- Dynamic Learning Maps (DLM) - Alternate
- CMAS System Status
Frequently Requested Information
- Spring 2014 CMAS:Science and Social Studies Accommodations Supplement
- DAC Calendar
- CSAP Released Items
- GRT Data File Layouts
- TCAP Achievement Levels
- TCAP Item Maps
- TCAP Frameworks
- Technical Resources
2014 - 2015 School Year
- New English Language Arts and Mathematics Assessment (PARCC assessment expected, computer based)
- CMAS: Science and Social Studies
- New Alternate English Language Arts and Mathematics Assessment (DLM assessment expected)
- CoAlt: Science and Social Studies
- CO ACT
- ACCESS for ELLs
Expanding Student Learning
When we intentionally integrate...
- Coherent and rigorous academic standards
- Innovative and engaging learning options
- Supported and effective educators
- Aligned and meaningful assessments
- Statewide and district accountability