Technical glitch discovered in testing system Tuesday, April 14
On the second day of state elementary and middle school testing of science and social studies, testing was interrupted because of a technical glitch in a server used to run the state’s testing system.
- Assessment Windows for 2014-2015
- Qualifying for the Spanish Language Arts Assessment
- Learn more about the Standards and Assessment Task Force established through House Bill 14-1202.
- Assessment Implementation Study information is available.
- Mathematics Assessment Options for 2014-2015, a chart of the possible PARCC mathematics assessments students may take, based on their current grade, in school year 2014-2015 is now available.
- Basic Skills College Placement Assessment information is available.
- Results Available for CMAS and CoAlt Science and Social Studies Assessments
- Spring 2014 CMAS Technical Updates
Colorado Measures of Academic Success
- Science and Social Studies - General
- Science and Social Studies - Alternate
- Dynamic Learning Maps (DLM) - Alternate
- CMAS System Status
Frequently Requested Information
2014 - 2015 School Year
- New English Language Arts and Mathematics Assessment (PARCC assessment expected, computer based)
- CMAS: Science and Social Studies
- New Alternate English Language Arts and Mathematics Assessment (DLM assessment expected)
- CoAlt:Science and Social Studies
- CO ACT
- ACCESS for ELLs