You are here
Equity and Excellence Conference
Strengthening and Expanding Practices: All Students and All Educators Emerging Stronger
The goal for this year’s Equity and Excellence Conference is for attendees from diverse professional backgrounds to learn and share ideas, strategies, and plans for how to improve best first instruction.
November 1 -2, 2023
NO REGISTRATION FEES
Hilton Denver Inverness
200 Inverness Drive West
All Colorado educators and leaders are invited to attend, including but not limited to:
- Core instructional and general education educators and leaders
- Federal programs leaders
- Special education leaders
- English language development leaders
- Leaders from BOCES, Administrative Units, and other local educational providers
CONFERENCE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Using data-driven instruction and decision-making in Best First Instruction (BFI)
- School culture / environments that enhance BFI
- Aligned tiered supports / interventions with BFI
- Family and community partnerships and engagement to support BFI
- Mental, emotional, behavioral, and social health of students and educators to improve access to BFI
- Talent management (educator recruitment, retention, support and development, etc.) to effectively implement BFI
CALL FOR PROPOSALS:
Proposals for 60-minute sessions are requested to share ideas and plans for how to improve Best First Instruction. If you are interested in submitting a proposal to present, please submit your proposal here.
NOTE: Funding for travel, accommodations and meals, including lunch, will be the responsibility of the attendee or their organization.
Questions?: If you have questions about the conference, please contact email@example.com.
Connect With Us