You are here
Teaching and Learning CoLab - Greeley
Join us in Greeley!
- Hosted by the University of Northern Colorado
- Date: Wednesday, June 14
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Questions? Email Samantha Messier (firstname.lastname@example.org), director of CDE's Office of Standards and Instructional Support.
Program and Schedule
The Greeley CoLab program will be posted in early 2023 as partners meet to select topics and speakers.
Coming: CoLab Schedule & Directory
View the Mobile Version
View the Print Version
Here are some tips as you prepare to register:
- Register as a Team: Ideally, we want you to register as a school-based team representing multiple grades and content areas, and we would like a school leader (such as your principal) to attend with you.
- The Event is Free, But Capacity is Limited: As each CoLab is limited to 200-300 participants, we want to ensure that everyone who registers attends the event. We encourage registration from participants who can commit to attending the full day. We understand that some changes may arise and we will work with you to adjust your registration if event capacity becomes an issue.
- Use Sched to Select Your Sessions: We use Sched to help you select the sessions you wish to attend. Selecting your sessions now helps us make the best use of the venue and helps presenters know how many attendees to expect.
Registration Coming Soon for the Greeley Teaching and Learning CoLab
Travel, Parking, Maps, and other Logistics
Directions for travel to the University of Northern Colorado and other logistical information will be posted as we get closer to the event.