You are here
Teaching and Learning CoLab - Grand Junction
Join us in Grand Junction!
- Hosted by Colorado Mesa University
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Questions? Email Samantha Messier (firstname.lastname@example.org), director of CDE's Office of Standards and Instructional Support.
Registration and Program
Here are some tips as you prepare to register and attend:
- Register as a Team: Ideally, we want you to register as a school-based team representing multiple grades and content areas, and we would like a school leader (such as your principal) to attend with you.
- The Event is Free, But Capacity is Limited: As each CoLab is limited to 200-300 participants, we want to ensure that everyone who registers attends the event. We encourage registration from participants who can commit to attending the full day. We understand that some changes may arise and we will work with you to adjust your registration if event capacity becomes an issue.
- Use Sched to Select Your Sessions: We use Sched to help you select the sessions you wish to attend. Selecting your sessions now helps us make the best use of the venue and helps presenters know how many attendees to expect.
Travel, Parking, Maps, and other Logistics
Directions for travel to Colorado Mesa University and other logistical information will be posted on Sched along with the program and schedule.