Family Engagement Promising Practices Trainings
WHAT: The purpose of this training is to help schools and districts implement comprehensive, sustainable partnership structures for student success.
The session agenda includes:
- The research base behind family-school partnerships
- The National Standards for Family-School Partnerships
- Common challenges and solutions of partnership program implementation
- Reaching results for students through family, school, and community partnering
- Taking a team approach to partnering for student success
- Time to action plan and identify next steps
WHO: This event is free and open to all participants. The content may be of particular interest to family partnership contacts, district personnel, school personnel, parent leaders, and School or District Accountability Committee members wanting to learn promising practices to engage all families as active partners in education. Participants should consider coming as a school or district team.
WHEN and WHERE: All sessions are from 8:30AM-12:00PM. Breakfast is provided.
REGISTRATION: To register, go to:
- Grand Junction (March 8, 2016)
- Durango (March 15, 2016)
- Denver North Metro (March 22, 2016)
- Denver South Metro (April 5, 2016)
Please make sure that each participant (if coming with a team) registers for an accurate meal count.
For questions or to inquire about availability for additional technical assistance, contact Darcy Hutchins at 303-866-5921 or email@example.com.