Family Engagement Promising Practices Trainings
The purpose of this training is to help schools and districts implement comprehensive, sustainable partnership structures for student success.
The session agenda includes:
- The research base behind family-school partnerships
- The National Standards for Family-School Partnerships
- Common challenges and solutions of partnership program implementation
- Reaching results for students through family, school, and community partnering
- Taking a team approach to partnering for student success
- Time to action plan and identify next steps
This event is free and open to all participants. The content may be of particular interest to family partnership contacts, district personnel, school personnel, parent leaders, and School or District Accountability Committee members wanting to learn promising practices to engage all families as active partners in education. Participants should consider coming as a school or district team.
When and Where
All sessions are from 8:30AM-3:00PM. Lunch is provided.
- Denver Metro: January 27, Registration Closed as of 1/23
Pueblo: January 29- CANCELLED Lamar: January 30- CANCELLED Greeley: February 3- CANCELLED
- Grand Junction: February 12
Durango: February 19- CANCELLED
- Denver Metro: February 24 - Registration Closed as of 2/20
Links above direct to corresponding registration pages on Eventbrite. Each session has a limited number of spaces available, as specified on the registration page. Please make sure that each participant (if coming with a team) registers for an accurate dinner and materials count.
For questions, contact Darcy Hutchins at 303-866-5921 or firstname.lastname@example.org.