School Accountability Committee and District Accountability Committee Trainings - Fall Registration Now Open
The purpose of this training is to understand the basic responsibilities and composition of School Accountability Committees (SACs) and District Accountability Committees (DACs).
The session agenda includes:
- Strategies to recruit, prepare and sustain productive participation on SACs and DACs
- Suggestions about how to collaborate with key stakeholders
- Time to share promising practices and challenges about SAC and DAC responsibilities and composition
- Time to plan next steps
This event is free and open to any individual who serves on a school or district accountability committee. School and district administrators are highly encouraged to attend. Participants should consider coming as a complete committee.
When and Where
All sessions are from 5:30PM-8:00PM. Dinner will begin at 5:30PM and session content will begin promptly at 6:00PM. A confirmation email with detailed logistics, including location information, will be emailed one week prior to the training date.
- Grand Junction: September 29, 2014
- Denver Metro (Thornton): October 7, 2014
- Pueblo: October 9, 2014
- Greeley: October 14, 2014
- Durango: October 16, 2014
- Denver Metro (Westminster): October 28, 2014
Please make sure that each participant (if coming with a team) registers for an accurate dinner and materials count.
For questions, please contact Darcy Hutchins, 303-866-5921.