You are here
Family and School Partnership in Education Month Communication Toolkit
Communications toolkit to help promote Family and School Partnership in Education Month
This communications toolkit includes the following items to help districts promote Family and School Partnership in Education Month.
Resources and Ideas:
- 2022 Family and School Partnership in Education Fact Sheet
- Drop-In email. Download and use this email or portions of it to communicate to stakeholders about FSCP Month.
- District-wide proclamation. Local school boards are invited to join the state in celebrating FSCP Month by drafting and passing proclamations declaring November Family and School Partnership in Education Month.
- 2022 Family and School Partnership in Education Month Proclamation from Governor Polis.
Story ideas for local media coverage
The field of education in Colorado is filled with stories about schools and districts implementing high-impact FSCP strategies.
- Learning Snapshots at Wilmore-Davis Elementary School in Wheat Ridge.
- Parent-Teacher Leadership Team at McElwain Elementary School in Thornton.
- Staff-wide Positive Phone Calls at Mesa Elementary School in Boulder.
Social Media Ideas
Posting about FSCP Events on social media strengthens the partnership between schools and communities. Below are suggested ideas for social media posts.
- Post upcoming events on Facebook Events. Include location, time and other important information in the event details.
- Share pictures on Twitter and Facebook from FSCP events and initiatives.
- Reshare posts from CDE promoting FSCP Month.
For more information about CDE’s FSCP Office and to request individualized support, contact Dr. Darcy Hutchins, Director of Family, School and Community Partnerships, at firstname.lastname@example.org.