You are here
Summer Food Service Program Sponsor & Site Training
A program administrator and/or key staff members from each sponsoring organization are required to annually complete the CDE School Nutrition training to participate in the SFSP. Documentation of training (certificate or training agenda) should be kept for all staff that receive training for the SFSP.
The required annual training consists of an online training course and a live webinar.
- Login to Moodle to access the SFSP Application Screen Recording
- Access Moodle by registering online.
- Find the training under 'School Nutrition,' and then 'Summer Food Service Program.'
- SFSP sponsor training recorded webinar- new sponsors are required to watch this training
- Recorded on March 24, 2022
- SFSP Sponsor Training- PowerPoint and Presenter Notes (PPT)
- SFSP Sponsor Training evaluation link
Sponsors are required to annually train all administrative and site staff before the program begins. The training resources below will help ensure site staff understand program requirements and the program runs smoothly. Site staff should be trained on topics applicable to their role in the program. All program staff must be trained on civil rights requirements each year.
For more information or if an alternate version of this document is needed, please contact the Summer team at firstname.lastname@example.org.