- Phone: 303-866-6661 or toll-free within Colorado at 888-245-6092
- Fax: 303-866-6133
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 1580 Logan Street, Suite 760, Denver, CO 80203-1942
- Program Responsibility - OSN Contact List
CDE Office of School Nutrition (OSN) Staff
Brehan Riley, MS, RD, SNS - Director
P 303-866-6299 C 720-202-3338
- Manages all Child Nutrition Programs administered by CDE; determines program goals and objectives.
- Formulates, interprets and implements state and federal statutes, rules and regulations for the Child Nutrition Programs
- Provides leadership and expertise in planning, developing, promoting, implementing, and evaluating Child Nutrition Programs
- Oversees budgets related to federal and state funding
- Liaison to Colorado School Nutrition Association (CSNA)
Amanda Mercer, MS, RD - Program Manager
- Interprets regulations and develops and disseminates written guidance to ensure compliance with federal, state, local policies and rules and regulations for all participating entities
- Plans, develops, implements and evaluates child nutrition programs to meet changing priorities that support the mission of the program
- Oversees the development of outreach activities to expand the scope and effectiveness of child nutrition programs
- Oversees the CDE OSN internship program
- Coordinates and oversees child nutrition-related grant activities.
Lyza Shaw, MS - Business Operations Manager
- Assists with the financial management aspects of the Child Nutrition Program
- Coordinates the Resource Management section of the Administrative Review
- Liaison for fiscal management and financial reporting
- Meal Counting and Claiming - Claim Reimbursements
Please contact Amanda Mercer for training and technical assistance and information regarding new school food authorities.
Heather Hauswirth will be on extended leave from early March through early June.
- Coordinates and oversees training and technical assistance programs
- New School Food Authorities (SFAs)
Kerri Manley, MS, RD, SNS - Review Administrator
Please contact Sara Rose Foreman regarding emergency feeding, Seamless Summer Option and Summer Food Service Program.
Please contact Megan Meermans regarding Summer Food Service Program claim questions
Megan Meermans -Grants Fiscal Analyst/Nutrition
Jan Bodnar, RD -Program Specialist
Sara Rose Foreman, RD, SNS - Program Specialist
Carrie Pearse, MPH, RD - Program Specialist
Kristi Rolfsen, MS, RD - Program Specialist
Denise Meredith, Nutrition Consultant
For additional information, e-mail: email@example.com