National School Lunch Week School Lunch: Recipes for Success, Oct. 9 – Oct. 13, 2017.
Summer Food Service Program Reviews
Administrative Review (AR)
If documents provided are needed in an alternate format, please contact Kerri Link, review administrator.
- Administrative Review - Guidance
- State Agency Administrative Review Summary
- Regional Training - What to Expect During an Administrative Review - register now!
- Administrative Review Training (ppt) (updated ppt, coming soon!)
- Administrative Review Guidance Documents [USDA Food and Nutrition Services (FNS)]
- Administrative Reviews, with OSN Reviewers Assigned
- Administrative and Procurement Reviews - Three Year Review Cycle
- Updated cycle to reflect review schedules for school years 2017-2018 and 2018-2019.
- Instructions: How to Use the CO Child Nutrition Hub for the Administrative Review Process
- General Program Compliance
- Civil Rights
- School Food Authority (SFA) On-Site Monitoring
- Local School Wellness Policy
- Professional Standards
- Smart Snacks
- Water Availability During Meal Service
- Food Safety
- Reporting and Record Keeping
- School Breakfast Program (SBP) and Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) Outreach
- Other Federal Program Reviews
- Afterschool Care Snack Program
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
- Special Milk Program
- Seamless Summer Option
- Special Provision Options
- Colorado Regulations:
- Breakfast After the Bell Nutrition Program
- Residential Child Care Institutions (RCCIs)
For additional information, e-mail: Kerri Link, review administrator