CO Child Nutrition Hub
The CO Child Nutrition Hub is used by Colorado school food service authorities (SFAs) to complete the annual renewal applications, submit claims, collect data for the verification and Community Eligibility Provision (CEP), submit applications and claims for the Summer Food Service Program, coordination of the Administrative Review, submission of annual Food Safety Inspections, and the Direct Certification process (administered by the Colorado Department of Education Office of School Nutrition); in addition to, the Food Distribution Program (administered by the Colorado Department of Human Services).
Logging in to the Online System for School Nutrition and/or Summer Nutrition Programs:
- If you have forgotten your password for the School Nutrition and/or Summer Nutrition Programs, please use the Forgot Your Password? link, located below the Password window.
- If you have been locked out of the School Nutrition and/or Summer Nutrition Programs, please email Stacey Macklin or call 303-866-6661.
- Claims Information
- Reimbursement claims – due 60 days after the end of each claim month
- Claim Due Dates for 2016-2017
- Grants Fiscal Payment Process - Nutrition
- Reimbursement Rates 2016-2017
- Counting and Claiming Power Point training
- Claiming Instructions
- Reduced Price Meals Claiming Instructions
- FFVP Claiming Instructions
- Upload Instructions
- State Funding for Reduced Price Meals
- House Bill 14-1156
- Senate Bill 07-059
- CDE OSN Fact Sheet – State Funding for Reduced Price Meals
- CDE OSN CN10-G-014: Senate Bill 09-033 – Early Childhood Education Programs and the National School Lunch Program
CO Child Nutrition Hub - Renewal Process for 2017-2018 is not open.
- Click here to access the Renewal Process page - please do not begin renewal process until further notice.
- Renewal Information
- Renewal Overview
- SFA Email Detailing Renewal Process
- Simplified Step-by-Step Instruction for Applying in the System
- Steps for Revising Online Applications
- Other Programs in the CO Child Nutrition Hub
- Afterschool Snack Program
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable
- Special Milk Program
- Summer Food Service Program
For additional information, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org