All food service management companies are required to formally register with the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) School Nutrition Unit, to enter into contracts for the service of USDA School Nutrition Programs.
- School food authorities (SFAs) may only solicit proposals from food service management companies registered with the CDE School Nutrition Unit.
Colorado FSMC Contracts
- Colorado List of Registered Food Service Management Companies
- Food Service Management Company Contracts.
Contracting with a Food Service Management Company
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Process
- Navigating the Food Service Management Company Contracting Process (PPT).
- SP 35-2016s Bonding Requirements for Food Service Management Companies and Other Subcontractors (May 5, 2016)
- SP 35-2013: State Agency Oversight and Monitoring of SFA Contracts with Food Service Management Companies (April 19, 2013)
- SP 33-2012 Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Fees in FSMC Contracts (May 31, 2012)
- SP 01-2011 Revised: Reaffirming the Requirements that SFAs Comply with Federal Regulations Affecting Rebates, Discounts, and Other Applicable Credits in All Cost Reimbursable Contracts (April 5, 2011)
- FD-080: National School Lunch Program (NSLP), Summer Food Service Program (SFSP), and Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) (January 25, 2011)
- FD-110: Nationals School Lunch Program (NSLP), Child an Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) (October 12, 2010)