All Food Service Management Companies (FSMC) are required to formally register with the Colorado Department of Education Office of School Nutrition (CDE-OSN) in order to enter into contracts for the service of USDA School Nutrition Programs during the 2014-2015 school year. School Food Authorities (SFAs) may only solicit proposals from FSMCs registered with the CDE OSN.
FSMC Registration Packet
- SP 35-2013: State Agency Oversight and Monitoring of SFA Contracts with Food Service Management Companies (April 19, 2013)
- SP 33-2012 Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Fees in FSMC Contracts (May 31, 2012)
- SP 01-2011 Revised: Reaffirming the Requirements that SFAs Comply with Federal Regulations Affecting Rebates, Discounts, and Other Applicable Credits in All Cost Reimbursable Contracts (April 5, 2011)
- FD-080: National School Lunch Program (NSLP), Summer Food Service Program (SFSP), and Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) (January 25, 2011)
- Guidance in Crediting for, and Use of, Donated foods in Contracts with Food Service Management Companies
- FD-110: Nationals School Lunch Program (NSLP), Child an Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) (October 12, 2010)
Please access information about available training opportunities on the Office of School Nutrition Training page.