All Food Service Management Companies (FSMC) are required to formally register with the Colorado Department of Education Office of School Nutrition (CDE-OSN) in order to enter into contracts for the service of USDA School Nutrition Programs during the 2016-2017 school year.
School Food Authorities (SFAs) may only solicit proposals from FSMCs registered with the CDE-OSN.
FSMC Registration Packet:
- Food Service Management Company Registration Packet 2017-2018 (DOC)
- Food Service Management Company Registration Packet 2017-2018 (fillable PDF)
- Food Service Management Company Registration Training, SY 2016-2017 (PDFf)
- Colorado List of Registered Food Service Management Companies for 2017-2018(PDF)
- SP 35-2016s Bonding Requirements for Food Service Management Companies and Other Subcontractors (May 5, 2016)
- SP 35-2013: State Agency Oversight and Monitoring of SFA Contracts with Food Service Management Companies (April 19, 2013)
- SP 33-2012 Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Fees in FSMC Contracts (May 31, 2012)SP 01-2011 Revised: Reaffirming the Requirements that SFAs Comply with Federal Regulations Affecting Rebates, Discounts, and Other Applicable Credits in All Cost Reimbursable Contracts (April 5, 2011)
- FD-080: National School Lunch Program (NSLP), Summer Food Service Program (SFSP), and Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) (January 25, 2011)
- FD-110: Nationals School Lunch Program (NSLP), Child an Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) (October 12, 2010)
- Please access information about available training opportunities on the Office of School Nutrition Training page.