You are here
Getting Connected Online
Browse ways to get homes and students connected.
Tech Considerations for Schools
- Focus on what your teachers are already using.
- Consider the bandwidth availability in your community.
- Consider tech and non-tech support for students without meaningful access at home.
- Help students connect. This may be an isolating time for them.
Security Considerations for Schools
- Assessing the Security of Online Collaborative Tools: Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts and Zoom
Comcast is offering free internet to households within its service area who need it during the COVID-19 outbreak. The company is taking immediate steps to help connect low-income families to the Internet at home.
New Internet Essentials customers will receive two free months of Internet service, which is available to all qualified low-income households for $9.95/month plus tax. Apply by April 30, 2020.
This list does not comprehensively cover all external organizations in the state of Colorado.The details provided regarding external organizations are provided for information only. The Colorado Department of Education does not endorse, represent, or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, services, or other materials provided by these educational service providers. Any reliance upon any information, content, materials, products, services, or vendors included on or found through this listing shall be at the user's sole risk.