The Data, Program Evaluation and Reporting (DPER) Office is responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of ESEA programs and fulfilling federal accountability and data reporting requirements.
Data and Accountability
- Accountability Workbooks
- Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP)
- Consolidated State Performance Reports
- Title I Interchange Training, Fall 2013
- Title I Interchange for April 2014 Webinar - PDF
- District and School Performance Reports
- State Level Assessment Summaries - Coming Soon!
- NCLB Accountability
- Title I
Flexibility Waiver (Beginning 2011-12)
State-Level Assessment Data Summaries
Title I, Part A