Supervision and Evaluation can be broadly described as activities planned and implemented that are designed to assist educators in personal and professional growth. This four day course will provide the following to be a successful supervisor:
- Knowledge of teaching, learning, curriculum and assessment
- Interpersonal skills to promote teacher growth and expertise3
- Assessing and planning skills to assist with organizational/program change
- Observational skills to assist teachers in demonstrating continuous improvement with classroom instruction
- Cultural tasks of building community, professional learning, and inquiry within a school.
820 2nd Street
Limon, CO 80828