The Division of Capital Construction will have an in house team to reassess all public school facilities. The new program is called Facility Insight. Assessments will begin starting July, 2016. The Division staff will be contacting appropriate school officials to schedule the assessments. For more information about Facility Insight, please view our Power Point presentation below.
For more information on the Statewide Assessment please click on the links below:
- Statewide Facility Assessment State Report
- Individual School Reports
- From the “Profile” tab, you can access reports for state, district, or individual school facilities.
- First, click the carrot in front of "Colorado" to expand the tree on the right.
- From here, you can select a district. To see a school, expand the selected district.
- After selecting a facility from the tree on the right, click “Related Links” next to “Contact” on the left. From here, you can view your report.
For assistance or more information, please contact Dustin Guerin at 303-866-6263