Welcome to the Division of Capital Construction's Homepage!
The Division of Public School Capital Construction Assistance (CCA) at the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) has developed a series of programs and resources for school districts, traditional public schools, charter schools, BOCES and the Colorado School for the Deaf and Blind for capital construction funding and technical assistance.
Below is a list of programs the Division assists with, click on them to learn more:
Salida R-32's New High School
The BEST Grant Application will be open on December 13, 2013 - January 31, 2014. Click here to get started.
Upcoming BEST Groundbreakings & Ribbon Cuttings - To view photos of our past events, check out CDE's Facebook page.
- **THIS HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED PLEASE SEE NEW DATE** Ellicott School District 22 - New Middle School's "Topping Off" Ceremony - Thursday, December 12, 2013 time, TBD Location: 395 South Ellicott Highway, Ellicott, CO 80808 (Ellicott Middle School - new gymnasium)
- Montezuma-Cortez School District RE-1 - High School Replacement Groundbreaking Ceremony - Saturday, December 21, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. Location: 410 S Sligo St, Cortez, CO 81321 (South of Hwy 160 behind Walmart)
- Click here to be added to the notification list for upcoming BEST groundbreakings & ribbon cuttings.
Additional BEST Information
The BEST Program is helping make a significant impact for student and communities throughout Colorado with their capital construction needs.
Since 2008, the BEST Program has:
- Helped over 127,400 students in 325 school facilities throughout 114 school districts;
- Funded 209 public school grants for a total of $1,087,524,508;
- Helped create and support over 16,730 jobs;
- Click here to view the full presentation.
- Click here to see the BEST Fact Sheet
Important notice for Charter Schools wishing to apply for a BEST Grant Click here
Join the CCA List Serve to receive notifications on Division announcements Click here to subscribe