The Division of Capital Construction will be reinstating the Statewide Facility Assessment Program for Colorado public Schools facilities, now called Facility Insight. As Capital Construction plans to implement this new program starting July 2016, understanding the purpose of Facility Insight, and the benefits of the program, will help provide a smooth partnership amongst schools, districts, and the state. For more information about this program, please view our Power Point presentation below.
For more information on the Statewide Assessment please click on the links below:
- Statewide Facility Assessment State Report
- Individual School Reports
- From the “Profile” tab, you can access reports for state, district, or individual school facilities.
- First, click the carrot in front of "Colorado" to expand the tree on the right.
- From here, you can select a district. To see a school, expand the selected district.
- After selecting a facility from the tree on the right, click “Related Links” next to “Contact” on the left. From here, you can view your report.
For assistance or more information, please contact Dustin Guerin at 303-866-6263