Motivating Learning Participants with the 7 Steps of Earning Instructional Control, Part 3 (3-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Originally aired October 25, 2017
Presenters Robert Schramm, MA, BCBA
- Step 7: What to do when they don’t
- Extinction during the Escape condition
- Negative vs. Positive Punishment
- Determine least restrictive environment related to Instructional Control options.
- A look at some data.
- List benefits and problems associated with both escape extinction and the 7 Steps.
- What are negative and positive punishment?
- Describe why the use of negative punishment is preferable when it comes to punishment.
Watch the Webinar
Other Parts of this Training
Contact InformationCDE Autism Team
After viewing the webinar please complete a brief webinar evaluation (opens in a new window) to receive a certificate for 1.0 CDE training hour.