Motivating Learning Participants with the 7 Steps of Earning Instructional Control, Part 2 (3-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Originally aired October 18, 2017
Presenters Robert Schramm, MA, BCBA
- Reinforcer Control.
- The principle of Pairing
- “Saying what you mean, meaning what you say”
- Positive vs. Negative Reinforcement.
- An ever-increasing Variable Ratio of Reinforcement.
- Priorities, Priorities, Priorities.
- What is reinforcer control? Provide an example of how you can use reinforcer control with your own student.
- What is pairing? Describe two ways you can use pairing to develop a positive relationship with your student.
Watch the Webinar
Other Parts of this Training
Contact InformationCDE Autism Team