Motivating Learning Participants with the 7 Steps of Earning Instructional Control, Part 1 (3-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Originally aired October 10, 2017
Presenters Robert Schramm, MA, BCBA
1. Identify the characteristics of a Verbal Behavior based ABA program.
2. Compare DTT with ABA and ABA/VB
3. Define instructional control and escape extinction.
4. Current standard of care regarding instructional control.
5. Identify alternatives to escape extinction.
- What are the seven steps for earning instructional control?
- Why is earning instructional control an effective practice?
Watch the Webinar
Other Parts of this Training
Contact InformationCDE Autism Team
After viewing the webinar please complete a brief webinar evaluation (opens in a new window) to receive a certificate for 1.0 CDE training hour.