Motivating Learning Participants with the 7 Steps of Earning Instructional Control, Part 1 (3-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Originally aired October 10, 2017
Presenters Robert Schramm, MA, BCBA
1. Identify the characteristics of a Verbal Behavior based ABA program.
2. Compare DTT with ABA and ABA/VB
3. Define instructional control and escape extinction.
4. Current standard of care regarding instructional control.
5. Identify alternatives to escape extinction.
- What are the seven steps for earning instructional control?
- Why is earning instructional control an effective practice?
Watch the Webinar
Other Parts of this Training
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Once you have completed the requirements of this webinar, you will be sent your certificate (approximately 45 minutes of Professional Development Hours)