The Committee of Practitioners serves to advise the state in carrying out its responsibilities under the Every Student Succeeds Act of 2015. It operates to identify issues across regions of the state and facilitate two-way communication between CDE and the preK-12 education community throughout Colorado. The primary purpose of the Committee is to advise CDE regarding its implementation of ESSA. Committee members serve for three years.
As mandated by law, the membership of the committee includes:
- as a majority of its members, representatives from local educational agencies;
- administrators, including the administrators of programs described in other parts of this title;
- teachers, including vocational educators;
- members of local school boards;
- representatives of private school children; and
- pupil services personnel.
- Meeting information for 2017-2018
- Meeting information for 2016-2017
- ESSA Committee of Practitioners Membership
- State Committee of Practitioners' Bylaws
- State Committee of Practitioners' Meeting and Work Session Notes
- Glossary of Terms
Please note that any travel reimbursement must be submitted within 60 days of travel in order to comply with specific IRS requirements. The non-CDE employee travel reimbursement form can be found here: Non-CDE employee travel reimbursement form.
Webinar link : https://enetlearning.adobeconnect.com/cop/
Call in number: 1-866-684-8605
For Additional Information Contact:
send an email