You are here
Notice of Public Meeting - Colorado State Board of Education
Special Board Meeting 3/27/20 at 12:00 p.m.
This meeting will be held remotely and will not be live streamed. You may attend via Adobe Connect link and conference line - details below.
A recording of the meeting will also be posted later on the meeting archives page.
Access the Meeting:
- Visit https://cdeinfotech.adobeconnect.com/sbe to access the video portion of the meeting.
- Choose whether you want to connect via the Adobe Connect app or the Adobe Connect website.
- Mute the audio.
- Call 866-236-6234 to access the audio portion of the meeting.
- All members of the public will be muted. See public comment information below.
- Legislative Matters: Legislative Update
- Information Item: Commissioner’s Update
- Action Item: Consideration of Charter School Appeal- The Boys School of Denver Charter vs. Denver Public Schools
- Executive Session: The State Board of Education will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
If you require special accommodation, or for information, please contact Angela Maramba at (303) 866-6809.
The State Board of Education suspended the portion of their operating procedures concerning in-person public comment at board meetings while board meetings are being held remotely. The public may still submit comments to the board during this time through email or mail.
Please email the State Board of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail letters to the Office of the Colorado State Board of Education, 201 East Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO 80203.
See also: Guidelines for Public Comment.