You are here
Notice of Public Meeting - Colorado State Board of Education
Regular Board Meeting 6/10/20 & 6/11/20 at 9:00 a.m. each day
This meeting will be held remotely and will be live streamed.
A recording of the meeting will also be posted later on the meeting archives page.
Access the Meeting:
- Visit http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeboard and click on "Watch LIVE" (Watch Live is only available during scheduled meeting dates and times).
- Approval of Administrative Procedures
- Information Item: Commissioner's Update
- Legislative Matters: Legislative Update
- Action Item: Vote on Emergency Statewide Waivers
- Information Item: Update on Accountability Pause Year
- Rulemaking Hearings: 1 CCR 301-37, Rules for the Administration of the Educator Licensing Act of 1991; 1 CCR 301-1, Rules for the Administration of Statewide Accountability Measures for the Colorado Public School System, Charter School Institute, Public School Districts and Public Schools; 1 CCR 301-57, Rules for the Administration of Accountability for Alternative Campuses; 1 CCR 301-14, Rules for the Administration of the Public School Transportation Fund; 1 CCR 301-86, Rules for the Administration of the Concurrent Enrollment Program
- Action Item: Cherry Creek School District #5 Multi-District Online School Application
- Action Item: UNC Reading Reauthorization
- Action Item: Request for Revocation of Exclusive Chartering Authority (ECA); Pueblo School for the Arts & Sciences vs. Pueblo School District 60
- Action Item: CDE Budget Discussion Continuation and Vote Regarding Budget Requests
- Action Item: Building Excellent Schools Today (BEST) Grant Awards
- Action Item: Flexibility for Graduation Guidelines
- Information Item: Notice of Rulemaking: 1 CCR 301-74, Rules for the Administration of the School Counselor Corps Grant Program
- Action Item: Exclusive Chartering Authority Procedures Updates
- Action Item: Vote Regarding Accountability Procedure Updates presented at the May SBE meeting
If you require special accommodation, or for information, please contact Angela Maramba at (303) 866-6809.
The State Board of Education suspended the portion of their operating procedures concerning in-person public comment at board meetings while board meetings are being held remotely. The public may still submit comments to the board during this time through email or mail.
Please email the State Board of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail letters to the Office of the Colorado State Board of Education, 201 East Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO 80203.
See also: Guidelines for Public Comment.