You are here
Board Meeting Archives - October 7, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this meeting was held remotely via Microsoft Teams and was live-streamed via YouTube.
- Vote on Computer Science Teacher Education Grant
- Public Comment: Written Public Comment will be read into the record during this time.
- Vote to Support the Governor’s Budget Proposal
- Recognition of Colorado's Outstanding Students- Congressional Student Art Competition
- 60-minute Lunch Break
- Executive Session: The State Board of Education will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
- Vote regarding three Amicus Briefs presented in the Poudre School District v. Stanczyk, Andersen v. Thompson School District, and Kolsky v. Denver Public Schools cases.
- Vote regarding the Risley International Academy of Innovation Order
- Rulemaking Hearing: Rules for the Administration of Statewide Accountability Measures for the Colorado Public School System, Charter School Institute, Public School Districts and Public Schools, 1 CCR 301-1
- Presentation and vote on a charter waiver request submitted by The Charter School Institute on behalf of Thomas MacLaren School
- Colorado Special Education Advisory Committee (CSEAC) Annual Report to the State Board of Education