CDE's Adult Education and Family Literacy Office administers the federally-funded adult education grant program in Colorado, as authorized by the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act (AEFLA) under Title II of the Workforce Investment Act.
Follow the links in the menu for more information about:
- Adult basic education services for Colorado adults and their families
- Resources and requirements for AEFLA-funded program management
Find it Now
- Adult Basic Education Authorization
- CAESAR via Single Sign-on
(Note: Create bookmark after you log on.)
- Continuation FY15
- Directory of Adult Education and Family Literacy Programs by County
- English Literacy and Civics Education (EL/Civics)
- Professional Development System
- Regional Assessment Training
- Special Learning Needs
Information about Colorado's GED Testing Program.