CDE's Adult Education Initiatives Office (AEI) administers the federally-funded and state-funded adult education grant programs in Colorado. These programs are authorized by the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act (AEFLA) under Title II of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act and the Adult Education and Literacy Act of 2014 (AELA).
- Adult basic education services for Colorado adults and their families
- Resources and requirements for AEFLA-funded program management
- Resources and requirements for Adult Workforce Partnerships
Updates and Announcements
Find it Now
- Adult Basic Education Authorization
- CAESAR via Single Sign-on (Note: Create bookmark after you log on.)
- Directory of Adult Education and Literacy Programs
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Resource Page
Website Redesign Notice
In an effort to provide better support and service to our users, the Office of Adult Education Initiatives has launched a redesign of the website. Please note that navigation bars, bookmarks and hyperlinks may have changed. Our goal is to have a redesign that is more intuitive and user-friendly.
For any questions, broken links, or incomplete information found on the website, please contact the AEI Web Coordinator at AEI@cde.state.co.us. Thank you for your patience and assistance with this website transition.