CDE's Adult Education and Family Literacy Office administers the federally-funded adult education grant program in Colorado, as authorized by the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act (AEFLA) under Title II of the Workforce Investment Act, and the Colorado Adult Education and Literacy Act of 2014.
Follow the links in the menu for more information about:
- Adult basic education services for Colorado adults and their families
- Resources and requirements for AEFLA-funded program management
- Resources and requirements for Adult Workforce Partnerships
Updates and Announcements
- Apply for an Adult Workforce Partnerships Grant for FY16
Letters of Intent are due March 30. Applications are due April 15.
- Serve as a Peer Reviewer-Adult Workforce Partnerships Grant
Apply by April 15, 2015. Review Day is April 27, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. at a Denver Metro location TBA.
- View the Performance Targets for FY2014 and FY2015 (PDF)
Based on past performance and continuous improvement requirements.
Information about Colorado's GED Testing Program