CDE's Adult Education Initiatives Office (AEI) administers the federally-funded adult education grant program in Colorado, as authorized by the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act (AEFLA) under Title II of the Workforce Investment Act, and the Colorado Adult Education and Literacy Act of 2014.
Follow the links in the menu for more information about:
- Adult basic education services for Colorado adults and their families
- Resources and requirements for AEFLA-funded program management
- Resources and requirements for Adult Workforce Partnerships
Updates and Announcements
Upcoming Office Hours Webinar on Friday August 21st, 9-10:30am for AEFLA Directors!
The Fall 2015 EDU Course Flyer for the Adult Basic Education Courses is now posted! Check out the flyer and the annual course schedule here.
Find it Now
- Adult Career Pathways
- Adult Education and Literacy Act of 2014
- AEFL Notes
- AEFL Office Hours
- AEIOU New Directors Support
- CAESAR via Single Sign-on (Note: Create bookmark after you log on.)
- Directory of Adult Education and Family Literacy Programs by County
- Performance Targets FY2014 and FY2015
- Technical Assistance
- WIOA Readiness Self-Assessment Tool for Colorado AEFLA Programs
Information about Colorado's GED Testing Program