Welcome to the CDE Adult Education and Family Literacy (AEFL) page. AEFL administers the federally-funded adult education grant program in Colorado, as authorized by the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act (AEFLA) under Title II of the Workforce Investment Act.
Follow the links to the left for more information about adult basic education services for Colorado adults and their families, as well as resources and requirements for AEFLA-funded program management.
Find it Now
- ABEA (Adult Basic Education Authorization)
- AEFL Office
- CAESAR via Single Sign-on
Then click on Colorado Adult Education System for Accountability and Reporting (CAESAR) from the menu on the left. (Bookmark note: create bookmark after you log on.)
- Directory of AEFL Programs by County
- English Literacy and Civics Education (EL/Civics)
- Professional Development System
- Request for Proposals FY15-FY16
- Special Learning Needs
Information about Colorado's GED Testing Program.