by the Colorado State Publications Library
For further information contact the library staff at email@example.com
The web links included in this brief list will lead to resources for research on the issue of water rights in the state of Colorado as well as water quality and conservation information from Colorado state agencies. This is a quick information guide to selected print and electronic publications as well as web sites maintained by state agencies.
- Guide to Colorado Well Permits, Water Rights, and Water Administration (Colorado Division of Water Resources)
- History of Water Rights in Colorado (Colorado Division of Water Resources)
- Annual Report of the State Engineer - gives a summary of Colorado water issues for the year. 1996 - 2009 available online.
- Official Water Rights Tabulation (Colorado Division of Water Resources)
- Colorado Division of Water Resources: Well Permit Search - shows aquifers and well locations, searchable by permit number, name, address, subdivision or by structure.
- Surface Water Conditions - data from reservoir and stream monitoring sites across the state
General Water Resources
- Colorado Division of Water Resources
- Colorado Water Conservation Board
- Colorado State University Cooperative Extension Water Resources
- Water Quality Control Division, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Suggestions for Searching the State Publications Online Catalog
For records of print publications to borrow and/or links to electronic publications, search our library catalog with keywords "water rights" or "water conservation" at http://www.cde.state.co.us/stateinfo
For additional information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org