Applying Best Practice Asthma Care in Schools: A Standardized Statewide Approach
The objectives of the course are:
- Describe the role and responsibilities of the school nurse to provide comprehensive care of students with asthma.
- Apply Colorado best practice approaches to providing quality asthma care in school settings.
- Impact student asthma care and management within the school setting.
If you have attended this year's Regional Nurse Workshops, you should have received an email with instructions.
If you have not received instructions, please email Pam Hitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 School Nurse Orientation (SNO)
***For Professional School Nurses ONLY***
July 18-20, 2018
Instructional Support Facility
Cherry Creek School District
5416 S. Riviera Way
Aurora, CO 80015
2019 Regional Nurse Workshops
More information coming late fall
School Nurse Leadership Meetings
All meetings are 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017
- Douglas County School District - 20105 Mainstreet, Parker, CO
- Friday, November 3, 2017 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Annual School Nurse Conference - Loveland, CO
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children - Denver, CO
- Monday, March 5, 2018
- Children's Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Academy District 20 - 1110 Chapel Hills Drive (Willow Room), C. Spgs., CO