The CDE Budget Unit is responsible for the management of the entire budget process which includes the development and submission of the department’s annual budget request to the General Assembly.
The purpose of this report is to assist members of the General Assembly, state personnel and other interested parties in understanding state funding decisions made during the Regular Session. This report provides an overview of state general tax revenues and expenditures, comparative and historical information regarding appropriations made during the Regular Session, and a detailed explanation of major funding changes for each state department.
- FY2012-13 Appropriations Report (Page 61)
- FY2011-12 Appropriations Report (Page 73)
- FY2010-11 Appropriations Report (Page 68)
- FY2009-10 Appropriations Report (Page 64)
- FY2008-09 Appropriations Report (Page 61)
- All previous fiscal years