You are here
Board Meeting Archives -June 14, 2018
View June 14 state board meeting agenda and materials
- Rules for the Administration of a Statewide System to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Licensed Personnel Employed by School Districts and Boards of Cooperative Services 1 CCR 301-87
- Rules for the Colorado Educator Licensing Act of 1991, 1 CCR 301-37
- Rules for the Administration of Educator Licensure Endorsements, 1 CCR 301-101
- 2018 End of Session Report and Legislative Implementation
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Strategic Budget Discussion
- Request from Jefferson County Public Schools to Approve Its Innovation Application on Behalf of Free Horizon Montessori
- Teacher Grants for Computer Science Education - Grant Awards
- Notice of Rulemaking for the Teacher Grants for Computer Science Education Program, 1 CCR 301-100
- Notice of Rulemaking for the Rules for the Colorado English Language Proficiency Act, 1 CCR 301-10
For additional information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the media who wish to speak with a state board member should email email@example.com.
Connect With Us