Verbal Behavior, Part 1 - Teaching Using Verbal Behavior Strategies (2-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Verbal Behavior, Part 1 - Teaching Using Verbal Behavior Strategies
Presenters: Rhonda Ayres, M.A. and Deb Rauner, M.Ed.
Originally aired December 2, 2015
Participants will be able to:
- Understand and define Verbal Behavior
- Understand he behavioral teaching strategies of:
- Discrete Trial Teaching
- Using Prompts
- Error Correction Procedure
- Basic Data Collection
- Describe the three parts of Discrete Trial Teaching and give an example.
- What are some problems that may occur as a result of prompting? How can these prompting problems be avoided?
- Verbal Behaviors, Part 1 - Teaching Using Verbal Behavior Strategies
- Verbal Behaviors, Part 2 - Using Verbal Behavior Strategies in Your Classroom
Contact InformationCDE Autism Team
To receive a certificate for this webinar please complete a brief webinar survey. Upon completion of the survey, participants will receive a certificate for 1 training hour.