Working with Students and Parents from Poverty (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Anna Huynh
Originally aired September 19, 2015
Participants will learn:
- Be more inviting and less intimidating.
- Communicating with Families.
- Be Involved in the Community.
- Be a PART.
- What ideas can I implement in my classroom and school to better serve my students and parents from poverty?
- What new strategies can I intentionally incorporate towards parent communication and community involvement?
View the Webinar
Contact InformationCDE Autism Team
To receive a certificate for this webinar please complete a brief webinar survey. Upon completion of the survey, participants will receive a certificate for 1 training hour.