Social Skills: Expanding The World Through Social Development: Your “Wh” Questions, Part 2: Emerging Social Communicators (3-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Social Skills: Expanding the World Through Social Development, Your "Wh" Questions Part 2: Emerging Social Communicators
Presenters: Cara Woundy
Originally Aired: October 7, 2015
- Determine the needs of their students by utilizing the appropriate social skills assessment tools.
- Describe strengths and needs of students with significant social communication challenges.
- Explain the impact that social skills have on student access to relationships, education, different environments and quality of life.
- Design individualized social skills instruction across all environments
- State how these strategies are connected to the state standards in your state.
- List 3 strategies that you plan on using with your students. Provide a timeline for when you plan to implement the interventions.
- Link to Social Skills Part 1 - Early Social Communicators
- Link to Social Skills Part 2 - Emerging Social Communicators
- Link to Social Skills Part 3 - Conversational Social Communicators
Contact InformationCDE Autism Team
To receive a certificate for this webinar please complete a brief webinar survey. Upon completion of the survey, participants will receive a certificate for 1 training hour.