Social Skills: Expanding The World Through Social Development: Your “Wh” Questions, Part 1: Early Social Communicators (3-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Social Skills: Expanding the World Through Social Development, Your "Wh" Questions
Part 1: Early Social Communicators
Presenters: Jamie Lewis, M.S., OTR/L
Originally Aired: September 30, 2015
- Determine the needs of their students by utilizing the appropriate social skills assessment tools.
- Describe strengths and needs of students with significant social communication challenges.
- Explain the impact that social skills have on student access to relationships, education, different environments and quality of life.
- Design individualized social skills instruction across all environments
- List some common social skills deficits in individuals with an ASD
- Describe some of the strengths and challenges of early social communicators.
- Identify 3 of the 6 Key Components and Interventions discussed in the webinar.?
- The Title of the Webinar
- Your Full Name
- Your Email Address
- Your School District
- Your Role (Teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Your answer(s) to the above study questions
(type each question and add your answer below it)
- Link to Social Skills Part 1 - Early Social Communicators
- Link to Social Skills Part 2 - Emerging Social Communicators
- Link to Social Skills Part 3 - Conversational Social Communicators
Contact InformationAmanda TImmerman
Once you have completed the requirements of this webinar, you will be sent your certificate (approximately 45 minutes of Professional Development Hours)