Data Collection, Part 1 of 4: Select and Define Problem Behavior(s) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Originally aired April 1, 2015
Kim Meyer, Ed.S. and Helen Miller, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Know why professionals collect data.
- Know how to gather information before selecting and defining the problem behavior.
- Be able to write a measurable behavior definition.
- Be able to use the definition to collect data.
- Why do we collect data?
- What are the four steps in the data collection process?
- Data Collection, Part 1:Select and Define Problem Behavior(s)
- Data Collection, Part 2: Obtaining a Baseline Measure
- Data Collection, Part 3: Evaluate Data
- Data Collection, Part 4: Continue to Gather and Evaluate Data
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
After viewing the webinar please complete a brief Survey Monkey evaluation to receive a certificate for 1 CDE training hour.