Transitions: Class to Class and Building to Building (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Melissa Scheidt, M.S. Ed.
Originally aired February 4, 2015
- Understand importance of the transition process
- Understand key components of successful transitions
- Identify strategies for successful transitions to new classes or buildings
After watching the webinar in the section called View the Webinar (upper left-side), please email Janet Zimmermann your contact information and your response to the 2 study questions to receive your certificate. Janet's email is email@example.com
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your District
- Your Role (teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Discuss the importance of transitions for individuals on the autism spectrum.
- List 3 supports that can be put in place to effectively support students in the transition process.
View the Webinar:
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for .75 hours