Standards-Based Education for All Students (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Melinda Graham
Originally aired February 9, 2015
- Gain understanding of common reading barriers for students with ASD.
- Gain understanding of features of technology that address reading barriers.
- Gain understanding of the need and process to feature matching student needs and technology features.
- Become informed of AT tools for reading.
After watching the webinar in the section called View the Webinar (upper left-side), please email Janet Zimmerman your contact information and your response to the 2 study questions receive your certificate and your contact information. Janet Zimmermann's email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your District
- Your Role (teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Discuss the benefits of using the feature matching process to select assistive technology options that support literacy for a student with ASD.
- Describe how the combination of different technologies enables Jada to participate in her general education classroom's Biomes lesson.
View the Webinar:
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for .75 hours