Sex Abuse Prevention Through Sex Education Training, Part 02 (2-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Michelle Grayson-Feldman, M.S. Ed.
Original aired December 1, 2016
Participants will be able to:
- Learn how can sexuality education be taught
- Learn some basic techniques to increase safety, even if curriculum has not been purchased
- Identify materials that can be used to teach this information
- Identify strategies to use when purchasing curriculum is not obtainable at this time
- Establish a community in schools and with families to help increase safety
- What is one change you can make on your job today that can begin the process of increasing safety for your students?
- Identify one or two resources in your school district/community where you may be able to seek out funding for curriculum.
View the Webinar:
- Sex Abuse Prevention Through Sex Education, Part 01
- Sex Abuse Prevention Through Sex Education, Part 02
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
To receive a certificate for this webinar please complete a brief webinar survey. Upon completion of the survey participants will receive a certificate for 1 training hour.