Programming for MS and HS Students with ASD, Part 03: Developing and Implementing Age-Appropriate Visual Supports for School and Community Environements (4-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Karine Gleason
Originally aired March 9, 2016
Participants will be able to identify:
- three categories of visual supports
- the category of visual support needed
- the steps required to teach a visual support
- the next steps following implementation.
After watching the webinar in the section called View the Webinar (upper left-side), please email our colleagues in Kansas your contact information and your response to the 2 study questions to receive your certificate. Our Kansas colleague's email is email@example.com
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your District
- Your Role (teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- List the 3 categories of visual supports.
- List the 6 steps to teach a visual schedule.
View the Webinar:
Other Parts of this Training
- Programming for MS and HS Students with ASD, Part 01
- Programming for MS and HS Students with ASD, Part 02
- Programming for MS and HS Students with ASD, Part 03
- Programming for MS and HS Students with ASD, Part 04
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for .75 hours