Picky Eaters, Part 02 (2-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Janine Kesterson, BCBA-D and Melinda Henson, M.S.Ed.
Original aired January 18, 2017
Participants will be able to:
- Identify estimated prevalence of feeding problems in children with ASD
- Understand different examples of feeding & eating challenges
- Recognize ethical considerations treating feeding issues in school settings
- Identify behavioral assessment factors to emphasize or adapt for children with autism
After watching the webinar in the section called View the Webinar (upper left-side), please email Megan Misegadis your contact information and your response to the 2 study questions to receive your certificate. Megan's email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your District
- Your Role (teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Describe the importance of using a team approach to a feeding intervention plan.
- Describe two of the antecedent procedures discussed in the webinar. Include how they could be used in the feeding program.
View the Webinar:
- Picky Eaters, Part 01
- Picky Eaters, Part 02
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for .75 hours