Low Tech Engagement for High Tech Classrooms (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Katie Wells
Originally aired June 1, 2015
- Identify barriers to engagement.
- Gain awareness of how engagement and participation looks for children with Autism.
- Review research based strategies.
- Learn the application and use of Learning Guidelines.
- Learn strategies for planning increase engagement.
After watching the webinar in the section called View the Webinar (upper left-side), please email Janet Zimmerman your contact information and your response to the 2 study questions receive your certificate and your contact information. Janet Zimmermann's email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your District
- Your Role (teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Name three ways can you adapt your current theme to increase engagement.
- Identify engagement for typical children. How does engagement look different for children with Autism?
- How could participation look different for children with Autism?
- What could be the cause(s) of non-engagement for children with Autism?
View the Webinar:
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for .75 hours