Low Tech Engagement for High Tech Classrooms (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Katie Wells
Originally aired June 1, 2015
- Identify barriers to engagement.
- Gain awareness of how engagement and participation looks for children with Autism.
- Review research based strategies.
- Learn the application and use of Learning Guidelines.
- Learn strategies for planning increase engagement.
- Name three ways can you adapt your current theme to increase engagement.
- Identify engagement for typical children. How does engagement look different for children with Autism?
- How could participation look different for children with Autism?
- What could be the cause(s) of non-engagement for children with Autism?
View the Webinar:
Contact InformationCDE Autism Team
After viewing the webinar please complete a brief webinar evaluation (opens in a new window) to receive a certificate for 1.0 CDE training hours.