An Introduction to High Functioning Autism (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Dawna Sigurdson and Annette Wragge
Originally aired October 9, 2014
- Understand the characteristics and differences specific to individuals on the higher functioning end of the autism spectrum.
- Gain information on supports for individuals with ASD to increase success in a variety of settings
- Be introduced to a variety of technology tools that can effectively support many individuals with ASD
After watching the webinar in the section called View the Webinar (upper left-side), please email Annette Wragge your contact information and your response to the 3 study questions receive your certificate and your contact information. Annette's email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your District
- Your Role (teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Describe the characteristics of individuals with high functioning autism.
- Explain why autism is considered a spectrum disorder.
- List 3 supports that were discussed in the webinar for supporting students with autism in educational, home or community settings.
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for .75 hours