Every Second Counts: Embedding Functional Learning Throughout the School Day (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Lindy McDaniel
Originally aired January 16, 2015
- Learn ways to embed functional learning tasks into the school day to support student progress and address life skills.
- Learn practical strategies that can be modified or adopted for immediate use with students to support engagement and learning.
After watching the webinar in the section called View the Webinar (upper left-side), please email Janet Zimmerman your contact information and your response to the 2 study questions receive your certificate and your contact information. Janet Zimmermann's email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your District
- Your Role (teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- How can you apply the information shared in this webinar to your classroom or situation?
- What purposeful learning tasks can you embed in your school day to support students in life-long learning?
View the Webinar:
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for .75 hours