Bullying and the Autism Spectrum (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Susan M. Swearer
Originally aired September 11, 2015
- Learn the definition of bullying
- Gain information on the social-ecological model of bullying
- Be introduced to a variety of resources for dealing with bullying
- Understand the current research findings on bullying and students with ASD
- List the key components in the definition of bullying.
- Explain why individuals with ASD are often victims of bullying.
- List 2 protective factors that help reduce bullying for individuals with ASD.
After watching the webinar in the section called View the Webinar (upper left-side), please email Annette Wragge your contact information and your response to the 3 study questions receive your certificate and your contact information. Annette's email is email@example.com
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your District
- Your Role (teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
View the Webinar:
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for .75 hours