Toolkit for the Educational Evaluation of ASD, Part 2 (2-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Toolkit for the Educational Evaluation of ASD, Part 2
Presenters: Sharon Krupa-Sirotek, Ph.D. and Cara Woundy, M.Ed.
Originally aired September 23, 2015
Participants will be able to:
- Areas to assess when determining eligibility for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Useful assessment tools to use when conducting an interdisciplinary evaluation
- You and your team need to evaluate a student suspected to demonstrate characteristics of autism. He is very verbal (fluent speech) and has an average to above average IQ. List the appropriate assessment tools you and your team would conduct to determine an educational classification of autism spectrum disorder.
- Describe (in your own words) what an educational identification of autism means.
- What is your discipline and how will your support the team in conducting educational evaluations in the area of ASD?
- Toolkit for the Educational Evaluation of ASD, Part 1
- Toolkit for the Educational Evaluation of ASD, Part 2
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
To receive a certificate for this webinar please complete a brief webinar survey. Upon completion of the survey, participants will receive a certificate for 1 training hour.